Sunhillo Technical Services Currently has Job Openings Available
- Entry Level System Test: The System Test Engineer will be responsible for creating, updating and executing Functional Test Plans and Procedures for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems. Test related activities may include front-end, back-end, performance, and regression testing of various software or hardware components of the Air Traffic Control Systems. Complete Job Description
- Site Support Helpdesk
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Respond to requests for system support initiated over the phone, online or directly from personnel.
· Gather detailed technical data regarding 30+ different Air Traffic Control systems.
· Enter initial information and updates for each call into an online database.
· Follow processes for contacting engineering support, assigning calls and disseminating information accurately.Complete Job Description
- Web Developer Resource: On-site at the WJHTC. ADS-B Tools Web Developer Resource, Computer Scientist (3-4) or Technical Specialist (2) Complete Job Description
- Entry Level Engineer: On-site at the WJHTC, Assists in assessing complex problems and investigates, develops, appraises, selects', and presents solutions. Duties include an interdisciplinary approach using engineering principles. Assists in specifications development, implementation, testing and documenting engineering systems and equipment. Initiates concept development and trade-off studies. Directs the design of electronic or mechanical devices down to the subsystem level. Devises appropriate tests to use in evaluating, debugging, and checking of equipment and systems for accurate and dependable conformance to specifications. Complete Job Description
- Programmer, Entry-Level: Associate’s degree in a technical field or three (3) years or more experience in a tech environment. Real-time design, development, testing and interface of software. Expertise in real-time software design, development, testing and interface of software with computer hardware systems. Develops technical documentation, system diagrams and presentation materials.
- Java Developer (Mid-Level): BS degree in Computer Science, Math or other technical area is desired. Java software programming language; Linux operating system; relational database system, search & query language (SQL); Tomcat, Apache, XML and JMeter is a plus; monitor and troubleshoot application issues.
Preferred candidates should have prior experience or knowledge of FAA system and test operations at the William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC). ERAM - DSR - EBUS - ECG - HOST - NAS - TFM - URET - ATOP - TMA - RMLS - TBFM
Please Fill Out the Contact form below to request more information or submit a resume. Direct email to submit a resume is firstname.lastname@example.org.