Sunhillo Technical Services Currently has Job Openings Available
- (NEW) Senior Network Engineer: Candidate would preferably have a Bachelors in Engineering and 25 years of experience, however, all candidates with the appropriate experience will be considered. Current need for a senior network engineer to help with supporting TFMS and ERAM along with helping support the multiple other areas in need of network support for AJM-25.
Knowledge of Cisco Switches/Routers, IPSec Tunnels, F5 Load Balancers(Limited), VLANs, ACLs, VmWare (Limited), Linux (Limited), DNS, Citrix Load Balancers(Limited), Security Scanning software (Limited), LDAP, TACAS, RADIUS, Virtualization Concepts with RHEV (Limited), Storage (NetApp) (Limited), BGP routing, QOS strategies(Limited), Syslogs, OSPF, WAN concepts, DMZ concepts, Firewall knowledge (Limited).
- (NEW) Adaptation Specialist: A Mid level adaptation position is available for an individual with at least 5 years’ experience in adaptation development, software or system testing.
Candidates must have the following experience:
· UNIX or AIX editing/scripting
· ATC system experience
· ATC airspace experience
· Experience writing software for ATC systems or developing ATC scenarios used to conduct tests for ATC or DOD systems
· At least 2 years adaptation development experience
Candidates with the following experience would be a plus:
· Experience using Clearcase or other automated software CM systems
· Be able to resolve field calls/field interaction
· XML editing
· Experience with the ATOP or oceanic systems
- System Engineer: Candidate would preferably have a Bachelors in Engineering and 3-10 years of experience, however all experience will be considered. Position requires Hardware and Software Integration on the TFMS and/or DSP platforms and support for continued sustainment. Some travel will be required for field installations.
- System Tester(s)/Test Engineer: Level: Entry, Mid & High Group: Test Support Program: ERAM and ATOP experience preferred. The Test Engineer will be responsible for creating, updating and executing Functional Test Plans and Procedures for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems. Test related activities may include front-end, back-end, performance, and regression testing of various software or hardware components for Air Traffic Control Systems. The position requires significant interaction with other System Test Engineers, Software Engineers and System Engineers along with interface to FAA Customers and Management. Duties will include writing, revising, reviewing, and executing System Test Plans and Procedures to ensure the system under test meets all defined requirements. Evaluate and test software using various testing techniques to verify functionality and performance according to specifications and requirements. Collaborate with functional and development teams to define and analyze test artifacts. Analyze test artifacts to identify system problems and options for improving the effectiveness of the Test procedures and the Integration test team. Contribute to the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the System under Test. Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time. Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and process. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a Position of Public Trust.
Preferred candidates should have prior experience or knowledge of FAA system and test operations at the William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC). ERAM - DSR - EBUS - ECG - HOST - NAS - TFM - URET - ATOP - TMA - RMLS - TBFM
Please Fill Out the Contact form below to request more information or submit a resume. Direct email to submit a resume is email@example.com.